Cost: $ 400
Days: Choose Training Date
Location: Classroom and Range
Spots available: 2
Course: Introduction to Pistol Shooting
Duration: 4 hrs. (3 hours in class + 1 hours on Range)
Location: Class + Range
Level: Basic to Advanced Techniques
Disclaimer: Please be sure of your availability on your purchased date. Class fees are non-refundable.
* ALL Ammunition and Equipment = Handgun | Ear Protection | Eye Protection | Ammunition
This is a BASIC level course designed for the first time or "been a long time" shooter. It is a fun course focused on safe handgun handling and basic marksmanship fundamentals as well as very advanced marksmanship techniques. If the shooter is unable to perform sound firearm manipulation and double tap shots at 6" targets from 6 yds. This class is recommended!
Upon completing this course the student will be able to:
- Possess the right mindset to own and use a firearm safely and proficiently.
- Properly manipulate a semi-auto pistol while following the Primary Safety Rules
- Apply basic to advanced marksmanship techniques
- Identify pistol attributes for future firearm purchase
- Firearm .380 Caliber or higher
- 150 rds. of ammunition
- Holster and magazine carrier
- Eye Protection
- Electronic Ear Protection
- Sun Block