Jul 21, 2018 | 8:30 AM
Spots available: 3
UTAH STATE (CFP) CONCEALED FIREARM PERMIT:
Duration: 5 hrs.
Included: Fingerprints, photos (State fee not included)
Location: RAIN6 (6 person max.)
What to Bring: Valid state issued Identification
This class is entertaining and interactive with complete class participation. In learning the state required curriculum to obtain a Concealed Firearm Permit, you will also learn how to safely handle a pistol, load, clear and draw. Our course is two hours longer than prescribed by UT BCI where students receive hands-on firearm training where sound fundamentals and technique build confidence.
Proof of good character...whereas the applicant;
- has not been convicted of a felony;
- has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
A criminal background check is conducted for all applicants.
*RAIN6 reserves the right to refuse instruction to anyone we feel lacks character, maturity and or integrity.